If you are travelling out of the Country with a child (under 18 years), and one of the parents of the child has not signed the papers, you will be required to take an Affidavit. This Affidavit will show the circumstances which made the other parent did not sign.

Documents to scan:

  1. Copies of the National ID (Both Parents)
  2. Child’s Birth Certificate

Kshs. 3,000/-